For all those aspiring 46’ers taking it one peak at a time and hikers getting through the Fire Tower Challenge, there’s the Ausable, your well-equipped gateway to a range of day hikes and daily commutes. Whether you prefer leisurely, below-treeline journeys or strive to get through steep, rocky terrain, its slew of features anticipates each step, from the hydration sleeve to the padded back panel to the bungee cord for attaching additional gear. Once your adventure’s over, it transforms into a commuter pack that excels in every way possible: A padded laptop sleeve protects your everyday essential, two large top-zippered compartments let you organize your basics, and stretch side pockets mean your water bottle is just a quick grab away. All in all, wherever you go, the Ausable is right there to make the trip ahead just a bit better.
- Body: 420D Nylon Oxford; Lining: Diamond heat-embossed 100% polyester
- Large, top-zippered main compartment is equipped with a padded laptop/tablet sleeve, a separate hydration sleeve and clip, and a hydration port
- Sleeve holds a 12" laptop
- Secondary, top-zippered compartment opens to several smaller zippered and slip pockets for organization
- Zippers feature easy-to-grab pull loops
- Two side stretch water bottle pockets
- Bungee strap tension system on front face lets you attach other gear
- Side compression straps help you keep your load together
- Front elastic mesh stash pocket lets you store and quickly access a shell or similarly lightweight layer
- Soft, lined front zippered pocket offers a place for storing sunglasses, a phone, or other small electronics
- Air mesh back panel and adjustable straps for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Padded top handle for easy, comfortable grabbing
- Volume: 32L/1,989 cu. in.
- Measures 19.5" x 12" x 8.5"
- 19" torso length
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|