Perhaps youâre eyeing that ski trip, or you have a lengthy vacation through Europe planned. Or else, for that car camping adventure, youâve got a bunch of gear to bring along. In all cases and many more, the updated Gear Hauler anticipates your needs and the journey ahead through sturdy, water-resistant construction that lasts through pretty much everything, a choice of carrying options, and a bevy of versatile compartments. Just load up, use the side pockets to keep wet and muddy supplies separate, and easily carry the bag – by hand or on your shoulders – through airports, the outdoors, sidewalks, and any place you could possibly go.
- Made out of TPU-coated 420D nylon and N1050D ballistic nylon for toughness that lasts through journey after journey
- Water-resistant construction keeps out the elements during your travels
- The main compartment opens with a D-shaped zipper
- Inside the main compartmentâs lid, two smaller zippered mesh pockets give you a place to separate and organize smaller items
- The front and back feature secondary zippered storage pockets, including one with two smaller mesh slip pockets for organization. Add extra gear here, or separate and store shoes, wet, or dirty items from the rest of your load
- A zippered stash pocket on one side lets you quickly access smaller items
- Two sturdy, woven grab handles on the front and back give you a choice for carrying
- Multiple daisy chains on the exterior give you a place to add additional gear
- Two shorter straps with a padded handle let you easily and comfortably grab the bag right from the top
- Two longer, padded air mesh straps let you carry the bag like a backpack. When not in use, the straps can be unclipped and stashed away in one of the pockets
- Holds 95L/5,797 cu. in.
- Measures 30 in. W x 14 in. H x 17 in. D
- Weighs 2 lbs., 15 oz.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Weight||2 lbs., 15 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|