Whether it's the longest night of the year or the shortestâor any other night, for that matterâthe EMS Solstice 20Â° sleeping bag will keep your child nice and cozy when it starts to get chilly. Recommended for colder nights.
- Mummy-shaped to provide superior heat retention without extra bulk
- Omniloft polyester insulation doesnât shift or clump and provides consistent, cozy warmth
- Lightweight 63D poly ripstop shell fabric provides a durable exterior; soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your childâs skin
- Two-layer, offset quilted construction traps heat in overlapping layers for even warmth
- Hood cinches down around your childâs head to prevent heat from escaping
- Left-zip; extra-long two-way zipper allows your child to kick a foot or leg out when they get too hot
- Webbing loops at the bottom provide an easy way to hang the bag and let it air out
- Polyester stuff sack included; to preserve the bagâs loft, do not use the stuff sack for long-term storage
- Unzip the adjustable bottom to extend the size an additional 9 in., allowing the sleeping bag to grow with your beginning camper
- Stuff size: 7 x 14. in.
- Stuffed weight: 2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Sleeping bag weight: 2 lbs., 4 oz.
- Stuff sack weight: 1.4 oz.
- Total inside length: 43.5-53 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Weight||2 - 2.9 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Imported|