When our founders opened their first mountain store back in 1967, they had one goal: make cutting-edge gear and apparel that “doesn’t break all the damn time” (in their words). Makes sense. The EMS ‘67 collection is a tribute to our heritage: quality construction, designed in New England with responsibly sourced, sustainable materials. Built the Eastern Mountain Way.
Invest in this "in" vest! The '67 Down Vest from Eastern Mountain Sports looks super cool, while its Down protects you from cold temps and water-resistant shell sheds light moisture. Best of all, the '67 Down Vest packs into its own sack, making it easy to store in your pack for when the weather gets a little frisky.
- Fit: Fitted
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon, Full Dull Ripstop, 58gsm
- Overlay: 100% Recycled Nylon, Plain Weave, 66gsm
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester EMS Logo Embossed, 70gsm
- Fill: RDS 800FP 90/10 Down with DWR Finish
- Removable sack in left hand pocket allows you to pack jacket for travel.
- Water resistant shell
- DWR treated down
- Fully adjustable waist with drawcord puller and cordlocks
- EMS branding on left chest, center back neck and drawcord eyelets.
- YKK zippers with EMS logo puller.
- Length: 27" (size M)
- Total PET Bottle Count: 18 (per garment-avg of all sizes)
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Recycled Nylon|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Water Resistant|