Part of our Ascent Series, this hard-face fleece piece featuring a fixed hood and full-zip front practically defines adaptability. Four-way stretch, moisture wicking, and excellent resilience never hamper your movements, abrasion resistance delivers the all the durability needed to hike up to the peak or send a route, and fleece traps warmth without adding weight. As such, in warmer and transitional seasons, it can simply be zipped up over a tee or lightweight base layer, and by winter, its design works as a midlayer under a waterproof shell.
- 90% polyester/10% Spandex
- Form-fitting, four-way stretch material for superior recovery, durability, and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough, rugged conditions, journey after journey
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Fixed, three-piece hood with a high neck and elastic binding for close, full coverage
- Full-zip front with a draft flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One zippered chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes allow for easy layering and keep sleeves in place
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- Seam-taped neck
- Reflective heat transfer logo on left sleeve helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
- Regular, straight fit
- Back hem is slightly longer for more coverage
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire's White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% polyester/10% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Stretch`Hood`Moisture wicking|