Part of our Ascent Series, the new Equinox Stretch Ascent Full-Zip Hoodie from Eastern Mountain Sports features wicking technology and abrasion resistance that delivers all the durability needed to hike up to the peak or handle a brushy trail. The poly fleece material traps warmth without adding weight. In warmer and transitional seasons, the Equinox Stretch Ascent can be zipped up over a tee or lightweight base layer, and by winter, its design works as a midlayer under a waterproof shell. The new design features 2 chest pockets and updated branding.
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough and rugged conditions
- Thumbholes to keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest and side hand pockets
- EMS branding on the zipper pullers, chest and right arm
- Ascent Logo on the front left hem.
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- Utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Length: Front 28" (size M)
- Fabric Content: 90% polyester/10% spandex, 229gsm
- Pocketing: 100% Polyester Warp Knit Brushed Tricot, 129gsm
- Machine washable
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin
|90% polyester/10% spandex