New for Fall 2022! The Equinox Stretch Ascent Full Zip Jacket now features Thermolite Micro Insulation T-Regular in addition to wicking technology and abrasion resistance. The polyester fleece material traps warmth without adding weight. In colder weather, the Equinox Stretch Ascent Insulated Jacket can be worn alone or under our other outerwear styles for a boost of warmth.
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Breathable, anti-pill fabric
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough and rugged conditions
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Fold over runners cuff
- EMS logo on zipper pullers and right arm
- Zip chest pocket
- Fabric Content: 90% Polyester/10% Spandex, 229gsm
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 91gsm
- Pocketing: 100% Polyester Warp Knit Brushed Tricot, 129gsm
- Fill: Thermolite Micro Insulation T-Regular 100g
- Length: Front 29 1/4" (size M)
- Ascent Logo is placed on the front by the wearer's left hem
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- Utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Machine washable
- Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|