Whatever Mother Nature throws at you, you'll be ready with the Expedition Insulated Pant. Constructed from 100% recycled polyester, this 2-layer insulated shell features 10K/10K water resistance, a DWR finish and fully seam-sealed fabric to repel water. Sourced with 100g Hi-Loft Thermore polyfil, the Expedition is fully lined and has soft brushed tricot to keep you extra warm. Adjustability? The Expedition has that as well. To prevent the waistband from slipping, the Expedition features a 1" elastic tape with Silicon adhesive on the inner waistband. Adjustable Velcro tabs on the waistband allow you to customize the fit to your preference. If it's durable, adjustable, water-resistant performance you seek in a cold-weather pant, the Expedition has you covered...Literally.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams keep out the elements, helping you stay dry
- Cordura branded fabric on the hem for full reinforcement
- Elastic gaiter on leg opening to keep out moisture
- Triangle to hook like keys in the front left pocket.
- Back thigh vents for heat release
- Fabric Content: 100% Recycled Polyester Shell, 140gsm Recycled Poly
- Fill: Thermore Classic 100g Hi-Loft
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Fit: Loose
- Standard 32" inseam for this style.
- Machine wash
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester|
|Additional Features||Adjustable`Pocket`Lined`Ventilation`Insulated`Wind resistant`Quick drying`Water Resistant|