Every outdoorsman, traveler, and worker needs at least one pair sturdy pants, and this style from EMS is up for the challenge. As double-stitched, rivet-enforced durable cotton twill holds strong from city sightseeing through nights at the campgrounds and even days on the worksite, two hook-and-loop pockets make it convenient to stash away and quickly access small but essential pieces of gear â a phone, a compass, a multitool, or even a map, depending upon where you are. As well, a straight fit with darts for articulation, a paneled design, and kick patches goes right along with you, rather than restrict your movements.
- Fabric: 100% cotton twill
- Soft handfeel
- Classic five-pocket design
- Rivets for reinforcement
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closures let you stash and easily access small items
- Double-needle stitching for durability
- Zip fly with buttoned closure
- Gusset helps you achieve a more natural range of motion
- Darts, a paneled design, and kick patches create a more ergonomic fit
- Belt loops
- Straight cut
- EMS ice axe logo screen-printed on interior waistband
- EMS logo embroidered on left pocket
- Short – 30"
- Regular – 32"
- Machine washable
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% cotton|
|Inseam||Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in.|