Donât keep on walking along the trails with soaked-through pants. As soon as the rain starts to fall, be ready with this full-zip garment made out of waterproof ripstop materials. As it can be worn alone, over your standard hiking pants, or as a shell over base garments, it keeps you comfortable any way with breathable construction, a moisture-repelling surface, and articulated knees for a greater range of movement.
- Shell is made out of 100% nylon ripstop 10K/10K with a water-repellent polyurethane coating
- Fully taped seams keep out the elements, helping you stay dry
- Two-way full side zippers make it easy to layer these over base garments and to put on and take off boots
- Uses System3 technology. This waterproof, breathable laminate material blocks water from the outside while allowing perspiration to escape, keeping you dry and comfortable all around
- Back zippered pocket, lined with warp knit tricot mesh, provides a spot to store smaller items
- Elastic waistband adjusts with a hook-and-loop closure for a closer, more comfortable fit
- Flap covers each zipper for complete protection against the elements and is secured in place with a snap at the ankle
- Articulated knees provide you with a greater range of movement
- Gripper elastic added to hem for a closer fit around your boots
- EMS logo added near knees
- Wide-legged style with a regular rise
- Short – 30 in.
- Regular – 32 in.
- Tall – 34 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% nylon ripstop|
|Inseam||Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in.; Tall: 34 in.|