Don't keep on walking along the trails with soaked-through pants. As soon as the rain starts to fall, be ready with this full-zip garment made out of waterproof ripstop materials. As it can be worn alone, over your standard hiking pants, or as a shell over base garments, it keeps you comfortable any way with breathable construction, a moisture-repelling surface, and articulated knees for a greater range of movement.
- Shell is made out of a 2.5 Layer 100% Polyester ripstop fabric with 10K/10K with a durable water-repellent (DWR) polyurethane coating.
- 100% polyester mesh pocket bag
- Fully taped seams keep out the elements, helping you stay dry
- Two-way full side zippers make it easy to layer these over base garments and to put on and take off boots
- Back zippered stow pocket, lined with polyester mesh, provides a spot to store smaller items.
- Elastic waistband adjusts with a drawstring and a hook-and-loop closure for a closer, more comfortable fit
- Draft flap covers each zipper for complete protection against the elements and is secured in place with a snap at the ankle
- Articulated knees provide you with a greater range of movement
- Gripper elastic added to hem for a closer fit around your boots
- EMS logo added near waist.
- Wide-legged style with a regular rise
- Waist extends from 16 to 18½ in. (medium)
- Short: 30 in.
- Regular: 32 in.
- Tall: 34 in.
- Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% nylon ripstop|
|Inseam||Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in.; Tall: 34 in.|