The Thunderhead is back with an elevated name, the EMS Thunderhead Peak. As part of our Thunderhead series, this updated style offers the same 10k10k waterproofing and breathability, in a new matte ribstop fabric with noise reduction for less swishy sounds when you move. Pit zips enable you to adjust the ventilation and release heat, while the zipped front and fully taped seams block out the elements. Zipped pockets secure small items and one doubles as a stuff sack, packing into its own pocket. There is a second zipper puller on the inside slider of the packable pocket to make it easier to close while packing, and it can be deployed quickly at the first signs of a storm.
- 100% Polyester
- 10k/10k waterproofing and breathability: Click here to learn more about waterproof breathability ratings.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture to keep you dry
- Full zipper closure with hook-and-loop flap that buttons at the hem
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawcord
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closure
- Printed lining
- Fully taped seams keep out the elements
- Pit zips release heat and let you adjust your ventilation
- Two front zip pockets to keep your items secure
- Two internal drop in pockets
- Packable: Lower right pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- EMS logo
- Tag is printed onto the inside for irritation-free comfort
- Hem adjusts with bungee cord, to help keep out the cold
- Weighs 12 oz. packed (size Medium)
- Product care: Secure all fasteners and zippers before wash. Machine wash cold with like colors. Drip dry in shade. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester|