Whatever you could encounter on the trails, these adaptable True North zip-off pants are ready to take you through it. However you wear them – as full-length pants or, with the bottoms zipped off, as a pair of shorts – stretch construction ensures a full range of motion. At the same time, you’ll remain dry through its moisture-wicking, water-repelling properties. Abrasion-resistant fabric then helps you along through rough patches, and if the sun’s overhead, its lightweight blend with mesh pockets never seems heavy. Furthermore, for pulling the pants over your hiking boots, zippers at the ankle make adjustments an easy possibility.
- Made out of a stretch 94% nylon/6% spandex plain weave blend
- Quick-drying fabric controls moisture, so you remain comfortable on the trails
- Abrasion-resistant construction handles rough terrain and repeat wear
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish repels moisture to keep you dry
- Side hand pockets are lined with 100% polyester open-hole mesh for more ventilation
- Two welted back pockets are secured with hook-and-loop closures
- Gusset gives you a full range of motion
- Zippered storage pocket added to right leg
- Zip fly with button closure
- Cuffs with hidden zipper make it easy to put the pants over your boots
- Full-length pants zip off at knee, transitioning into a pair of straight-cut shorts
- Pants inseam:
- Short: 30 in.
- Medium: 32 in.
- Long: 34 in.
- Shorts inseam: 10.5 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||94% nylon/6% spandex|