These unisex wool hiking socks offer mid-weight warmth, moisture-wicking performance, and cushioning comfort. They come in a pack of two pairs, and offer medium thickness, softness, and stretch.
- Made with soft Merino wool and stretch nylon for natural moisture-absorption with support
- Crew height
- Great for cool weather day hikes, trekking, or other outdoor activities
- Cushioned terry foot for shock-absorption
- Ribbed top for comfortable stretch around the calf
- Two pairs per package
- Machine washable
- Made in USA
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
Natural. Renewable. Super Comfortable. Read more about the Benefits of Merino Wool.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||75% merino wool, 24% stretch nylon, 1% Lycra spandex|
|Additional Features||Cushion`Stretch`Moisture wicking|