A spacious solution for backpackers and hikers offers a two-person design with a large main room and two vestibules plus multiple pockets for storing your gear. Simple setup means this freestanding shelter is ready to go in almost no time at all once you reach camp, while roof pockets give you a place to organize and stow away smaller belongings.
- Features a 40D Polyester ripstop canopy
- Fly and floor are made out of 70D Polyester
- Floor features a 1,500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Rainfly has a 1,200mm PU coating
- Made out of flame-resistant fabric meeting CPAI-84 specifications
- DAC Featherlite poles
- Symmetrical design with a six-way hub offers efficient and straightforward set up
- Rooftop vents increase air circulation, cutting down on condensation
- Freestanding design
- Easy to set up
- Three-season usage
- Two large teardrop-shaped doors make it easy to enter and exit shelter
- Two vestibules offer an additional 20 sq. ft. for storing gear
- Eight internal mesh pockets help you organize smaller gear
- Includes a stuff sack and pole sack
- Footprint included
- Two roof pockets let you organize and access smaller items
- Maximum weight: 5 lbs., 13 oz.
- Minimum weight: 4 lbs., 13 oz.
- Floor area: 33.4 sq. ft.
- Measures 7 ft., 5 in. x 4 ft., 6 in. x 3 ft., 8 in.
- Packed size: 7 in. by 21 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|