Your weekend campsite plans involve a spot by the lake, building a small fire, and getting to spend some time in the outdoors. Helping you take it all in, while you spend those few days in rugged comfort, is the Sunapee 2, a lightweight yet durable tent built with a range of recreational uses in mind. As the interior offers ample room for two, its vestibule allows for easy entry and gives you a convenient place to stash your gear. Set it up quickly with the aluminum poles, and for this trip and many more, the included footprint ensures that rocks and roots wonât wear away the base.
- Canopy is made out of 68D breathable polyester for ventilation and 20D polyester no-see-um mesh to keep out the bugs
- Floor and rainfly are made out of 75D polyester with a 1,500mm polyurethane coating
- Made with fire-retardant materials
- Freestanding design with lightweight and durable 9.5mm aluminum poles
- Four internal mesh pockets give you a place to stash smaller pieces of gear
- One door for easy in and out at the campsite
- One vestibule offers a place to store your gear away from the main area
- 3-season usage
- Intuitive set up
- Comes with a drawstring stuff sack
- Includes a footprint to protect the tentâs floor, extending its lifespan
- Measures 86 in. L by 55 in. W by 44 in. H
- Floor: 32.8 sq. ft.; vestibule: 7.6 sq. ft.
- Packaged weight: 4 lbs., 15 oz.
- Trail weight: 4 lbs., 1 oz.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|