The Compass 4-Point Trek Capris is made of a super-lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric (an upgrade from our previous 2-way stretch), making it perfect for climbing, hiking, camping and more. Abrasion-resistant and wind-resistant construction holds up to the rigors of the outdoors, while the DWR finish repels water, so you won’t get soaked during your journey.
- Fabric: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- DWR finish repels water to keep you dry.
- Four-way stretch material gives you unrestricted motion. (An upgrade from our previous 2-way stretch.)
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Water and wind-resistant
- 4 pockets: including hook & loop back pockets
- Fit: Slim-standard
- Inseam: 20 in.
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||87% Nylon, 13% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Stretch`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|