You spend your week at the office, your nights socializing, and your weekends walking the trails, so have a pair of pants that’s versatile enough to accompany you nearly everywhere. A wide-legged, neutral style is always in fashion, while quick-drying, four-way stretch fabric ensures you stay comfortable in the outdoors.
- Fabric: 94% nylon/6% spandex plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Water-shedding, quick-drying, abrasion-, wind-, and wrinkle-resistant fabric
- 4-way stretch fabric promotes freedom of movement
- Part of the Compass Series, EMS’ line of casual, versatile garments that help you do whatever you need to do while still looking good
- Zip fly with snap-button closure
- Crotch gusset for comfort and mobility
- Zippered pocket on right leg offers a quick and convenient place to stash smaller items
- Blocks the sun’s harmful rays with UPF-30 fabric
- Designed with two front pockets and two Velcro back pockets
- Straight legs can be rolled up to mid-calf; secure with side snap closures
- Removable 1 in. multicolor webbing belt
- Updated, heavier-weight design with the same hand-feel
- Inseam (full length):
- Short: 30"
- Regular: 32"
- Long: 34"
- 8.5" rise
- 16.25" leg opening
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||94% nylon/6% spandex|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|
|Inseam||Short: 30"; Regular: 32"; Long: 34"|