The fit of the EMS Women's Feather Pack Jacket has been updated this year to include wider baffling for a more flattering, casual fit and better ease of movement.
Extremely cold conditions might be encountered ahead, so have this jacket ready. Easily packable for hiking and backpacking trips, it delivers a combination of a durable yet lightweight water-repellent nylon exterior and warmth-retaining down insulation with a DownTekâ¢ finish to prevent water absorption and help the jacket dry quicker from the inside-out. As you go higher into the mountains or over icy terrain, this jacket makes a perfect insulating layer under your outer shell.
- Shell is made out of 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR coating
- Insulated with 800 fill 90/10 goose down/Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Downtekâ¢ finish makes down absorb 30% less water and dry 60% quicker
- Learn more about Feather-Pack technologies
- Designed with a front zipper, two zippered hand pockets, and elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps block out the cold
- Compressible design
- With a fixed adjustable hood
- Classic, semi-fitted style can be worn alone or as the insulating layer of a layering system
- Light and compressible â packs into internal pocket
- 25½ in. center back length
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Nylon ripstop|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|