Extremely cold conditions might be encountered ahead, so have this jacket ready. Easily packable for hiking and backpacking trips, it delivers a combination of a durable yet lightweight water-resistant nylon exterior and warmth-retaining down insulation with Techdown to prevent water absorption and help the jacket dry quicker from the inside out. As you go higher into the mountains or over icy terrain, this jacket makes a perfect insulating layer under your outer shell.
- Shell is made out of 32g/m2 100% ripstop nylon, which prevents ripping and tearing, while a DWR (durable water resistant) coating sheds light precipitation
- Insulated with 3.5 oz. 800 fill 90/10 goose down
- Techdown technology repels wetness retains loft and dries quickly.
- Designed with a front zipper with a full-length draft flap and zipper garage, two zippered hand pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps block out the cold
- Classic, semi-fitted style can be worn alone or as the insulating layer of a layering system
- Light and compressible – packs into internal pocket
- 25.5 in. center back length
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Water Resistant|