Extremely cold conditions might be encountered ahead, so have this jacket stowed and ready-to-go. Easily packable for hiking and backpacking trips, the Featherpack from Eastern Mountain Sports delivers a combination of a durable yet lightweight water-resistant nylon exterior, and warmth-retaining down insulation with Techdown to prevent water absorption and help the jacket dry quicker from the inside out. As you go higher into the mountains or over icy terrain, this jacket makes a perfect insulating layer under your outer shell.
- Fit: Fitted
- Classic style can be worn alone or as the insulating layer of a layering system
- Light and compressible – packs into internal pocket
- Techdown technology repels wetness, retains loft and dries quickly.
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps block out the cold
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- Water Resistant Shell
- DWR Treated Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave, 70gsm
- Lining/Pocketing: 100% Recycled Polyester EMS Logo Embossed, 70gsm
- Total PET Bottle Count: 30 (per garment - avg of all sizes)
- Fill: RDS 800 FP 90/10 Down with DWR Finish
- Length: Front Front 26" (size M)
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
- *Colorblocked Featherpacks are made from a different shell fabric and feature alternate branding.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Recycled Polyester|