The Eastern Mountain Sports Women's Klatawa Down Parka is made with our TechDown fill. TechDown technology provides RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified Down insulation with the ability to repel wetness, retain loft and dry quickly. The whole garment is filled with RDS 650 FP 80/20 Grey Duck Down with a DWR finish. The fabric is water resistant so it will keep you dry in snow and light rain. Our center front zipper features a two way slider making it easy to vent or add mobility. All pockets zip close to keep your personal items safe. The hood and waist are fully adjustable with hidden drawcords. The Klatawa is designed to keep you warm in the coldest temperatures.
- TechDown is our technology that provides RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified Down insulation with the ability to repel wetness, retain loft and dry quickly.
- Attached hood with removable fur
- Center front zip features a two-way slider hidden behind an insulated flap finished with snaps.
- Two front zip hand pockets
- Inner zip chest pocket
- EMS logo on left sleeve
- Built in storm cuff
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, 103gsm
- Lining: 100% Polyester with EMS Branding, 70gsm
- Pocketing: 100% Brushed Tricot, 129gsm
- Fill: RDS 650 FP 80/20 Grey Duck Down with DWR Finish
- Finish: Water Resistant Shell, DWR Treated Fill
- Fit: Standard, mid-thigh length
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Water-resistant down`Water Resistant|