Get ready for your next workout with the new and improved EMS Women's Essence Quarter-Zip Technical Top. Our best-selling Peak styles now feature new fabric construction with durable finish by yarn, for durable, longer-lasting wear. This women's technical shirt features our Techwick technology, designed to pull sweat from your skin and keep you dry in all climates and conditions. It also features UPF 30+ sun protection against harmful UV rays, and anti-microbial properties that prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Fabric Content: 91% Polyester, 9% Spandex
- Long sleeves
- Quarter-zip closure
- Moisture-wicking: Our Techwick technology pulls sweat away from your skin and keep you dry and comfortable in all climates and conditions.
- Wicking by yarn instead of by agent means that your shirt will always have the finish, no matter how many times you wash it.
- UV Protection: UPF 30+ sun protection protects you from harmful UV rays.
- Ant-Microbial: Prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Solid color with Techwick logo at right hip
- Fit: Semi-fitted
- Product care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron if necessary.
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||91% Polyester, 9% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Antimicrobial`UV protective`Moisture wicking|