Picture if you will winter in New England or any place where one need only wait an hour or two to experience Mother Nature's full arsenal - biting cold, stinging wind, and some sort of precipitation...that's winter for ya. But, you're more than prepared because you are wearing the versatile Eastern Mountain Sports Ryker Down Parka. Now you're protected from plunging temps, howling winds and that always-lurking precip - because you know there's going to be precip...
- Standard fit
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, 103gsm
- Fill: RDS 650FP 80/20 Duck Down with DWR Finish
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester EMS Logo Embossed, 70gsm
Sleeve Cuff: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex Interlock, 240gsm
Removable Fur: 13% Modacrylic/74% Acrylic/13% Polyester, 370gsm
- Water-resistant shell
- Hidden storm cuffs at the sleeve openings and fur trim (faux fur) is removable.
- Two zippered chest pockets, two zipper lower hand pockets and two drop in pockets, plus an inner chest pocket.
- Two-way zipper and front flap held down with snaps.
- Fully adjustable hood with drawcord
- EMS branding on eyelets and left chest
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Length: 35" (size M)
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Insulated`Hood`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|