Zip up to stretchy, moisture-wicking comfort. Techwick fabric turns this women's 1/4 zip into a convenient garment for outdoor wear by moving moisture and perspiration away from the skin and maintain breathability so that you stay dry as you hike, run, or climb. From hikes to trail runs and afternoons at the gym, toss it on for comfortable coverage and sweat-wicking dryness that helps you stay focused on your end goal.
- Made of 100% polyester knit jersey Techwick fabric
- Techwick material controls moisture, pulling perspiration away from your skin, so that you remain dry, and offers antimicrobial properties to block the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Techwick Essence Series adds a Microban antimicrobial finish for dependable moisture control and infuses the material with moisture-wicking, quick-drying properties that keep you comfortable, even during intense activities.
- Mechanical stretch provides freedom of movement
- Semi-fitted style with mock neck
- Quarter-zip front with draft flap lets you adjust ventilation
- Reflective strip on back offers visibility in low-light conditions
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation
- Tagless neck with Techwick heat transfer logo
- Techwick reflective logo near hem; EMS logo on left sleeve
- 26 in. length
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|
|Additional Features||Antimicrobial`Moisture wicking|