Part of our Ascent Series, the Trail Run Hoodie features four-way stretch, moisture wicking, UPF+ sun protection, and quick-drying properties to give you all you need to hike up to the peak or send a route. In warmer and transitional seasons, the Trail Run Ascent Hoodie from Eastern Mountain Sports can simply be worn over a tee or lightweight base layer, and by winter, its design works as a midlayer under a waterproof shell.
- TechWick moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Form-fitting, four-way stretch material for superior recovery, durability, and breathability
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Quick drying
- Small pocket
- Fit: Fitted
- Thumbholes allow for easy layering and keep sleeves in place
- Reflective heat transfer logo on left sleeve helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
- EMS logo on sleeve and Ascent logo on front hem
- Ponytail cut out on the hood and slits on the back wrist for a smart watch
- Fabric: 90% Recycled Polyester/10% Spandex, 165gsm
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire's White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Machine washable
- Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% Recycled Polyester/10% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`UV protective`Stretch`Hood`Quick drying`Reflective|