ENO pioneered the first ever knotless hammock suspension system, and over a decade later we have redesigned this best seller to help take your hang to the next level! The Atlas Straps innovative tapered construction decreases total weight, ensures increased tree protection, and integrates reflective stitching to improve nighttime visibility. This new Atlas Suspension System has the same strength and security of the original Atlas, with the same no-knots-needed setup to have you securely relaxing in seconds on any adventure!
- Strength, Security and Ease: ENO designed and patented the first-ever hammock suspension system. Today, the Atlas and its no-knots-needed setup continue to set the standard for hammocking.
- 40 Combined Attachment Points: With increased length, the Atlas XL unlocks even more hanging options and allows you to easily find the perfect hang every time.
- Innovative Design: Tapered construction for weight savings, increased width for tree protection and reflective stitching for nighttime visibility set the Atlas apart from any other hammock suspension out there.
- 40 Combined Attachment Points
- Tapered Construction for Weight Savings
- Increased Width for Tree Protection
- Reflective Stitching Aids Nighttime Visibility
- Capacity: 400lbs / 181kg
- Material: 1000D Polyfilament Webbing
- Dimensions: 13'6" x 1.5/.75" / 4.11m x 4/2cm
- Packed Dimensions: 3.5" x 7" / 8.9cm x 17.8cm
- Weight: 13oz / 369g
|Country of Origin||Imported|