The Copper Canyon LX 6 is a spacious 6-person tent, with 100 sq. ft. of space to spread out in. A fully mesh ceiling and 4 mesh covered windows provide ventilation, while a supplemental rain fly keeps you protected from the elements. The redesigned pole structure provides extra stability, without adding weight, and 7-foot high walls let your tallest friends stand up without having to duck down.
- Freestanding 6-person tent
- Frame Materials: Fiberglass, Steel
- Fly: 75D Stormshield polyester with 1200 mm. PU coating and pockets to store storm guy-outs and lines when not in use
- Walls and floor: 75D Polyester
- Roof: Full mesh; Allows air circulation, reduces condensation, and allows for stargazing.
- Durable steel and fiberglass frame with quick clips for simple one-person set up
- Vertical walls make the best use of interior space, with plenty of headroom. (Perfect for camping with air mattresses or cots.)
- 7-foot standing space offers plenty of headroom
- Large mesh windows on each side for enhanced visibility and ventilation
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and a dry entryway.
- Zippered E! Power Port lets you bring an electrical extension cord inside the tent
- Gear loft and multiple interior pockets organize small items
- Sleeping Capacity: 6
- Seasons: 3-season tent
- Freestanding: Yes
- Wall type: Double-wall
- Doors: 1
- Storage pockets: 2
- Gear hammock: 2
- Pole attachments: 2
- Floor Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Interior Head/ Peak Height: 84 in. (7 ft.)
- Packed Size: 28 in. x 9 in.
- Minimum weight: 21 lb., 15 oz.
- Packed weight: 22 lb., 7 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|