Built for any spring, summer, or autumn backpacking adventure, the Eureka Summer Pass 2 backpacking tent features a hubbed pole design with press fit clips for easy set up and a sturdy aluminum frame to handle whatever Mother Nature brings. The light and airy mesh canopy keeps the bugs out and gives you unfiltered views of the night sky on those hot summer nights. Dual doors keep you from having to climb over each other and the two large vestibules provide dry storage for your gear when shut in by weather. The included gear loft and several interior pockets give you a place to store small items and a vented fly facilitates air flow and helps to control condensation. Do you camp in gravel or rocky conditions? The included footprint will protect the floor of your tent for years to come.
- Sturdy and durable TRX 8.5mm 7000 Series Eco-Duralumin frame
- 100% No-See-Um Mesh canopy creates an open air feel and keeps out the bugs
- Camp Comfort Sleep System compatible
- Interior pockets to store headlamps or other small items.
- Gear loft included.
- Footprint included.
- Sleeps: 2
- Minimum Weight: 5 lb., 1 oz.
- Interior Peak Height: 3 ft., 5 in.
- Packed Size: 20. in x 6 in.
- Floor Area: 29.3 sq. ft.
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Storage Pockets: 6
- Vestibule Area: 12.5 & 7.6 sq ft
- Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta 1500mm
- Walls: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta 1500mm
- Mesh: 20D Polyester No-See-Um
- Floor: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta 2000mm
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|