Receiving significant upgrades for 2017, Evolv’s best-selling beginner-to-intermediate climbing shoe continues to deliver all of the quality functionality you’ve come to know. Ideal as a training shoe for all levels, its comfortable, better-fitting design gives you the stability to confidently climb at the gym and to attempt a multi-pitch route out by the crag. In addition to its pressure point-reducing VTR rand, it adds antimicrobial mesh for superior odor control and a longer-lasting fresh feeling.
- Profile: Asymmetrical
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Lining: Anti-microbial treated mesh
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm sensitive full-length
- Improved fit
- New high-quality material
- Get a more custom fit with its two hook-and-loop closures
- Treated with a new antimicrobial mesh material to eliminate odor
- Low, flat asymmetrical design offers comfort and dexterity in gyms and multi-pitch environments
- Double pull loop on back makes it easy to slip pair on
- TRAX® high-friction rubber is formulated to be the highest-performing rubber on the market. TRAX® has a perfect balance of high-friction and edging power on different types of rock and plastic holds while performing consistently over a wide range of temperatures.
- VTR rand includes a thicker front toe area for more protection
|Country of Origin||Imported|