Part of the Chris Sharma series, the new Shaman climbing shoe adds more toe rubber for a stronger, easier hook and includes an inset front strap to assist with medial side scumming. An asymmetrical design now offers a better fit, for improved comfort and performance, while the more defined shape proves to be an asset on overhanging routes.
- Made with a Synthratek VX microfiber upper
- TRAX high-friction rubber outsole
- With a Velcro® closure
- Asymmetrical design includes toe rubber for improved hooking
- Inset front strap offers better medial side toe scumming
- High camber arch and downturned toe give more reliable performance
- Stronger, aggressive shape is suited to overhanging routes
- 9.5 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|