Built to be the ultimate all-arounders, the women's evolv Elektra Lace climbing shoes are a low-volume, high-performance and comfortable choice for climbers of all levels, in the gym or outdoors.
- Unlined, semiperforated leather uppers allow the shoes to mold to your feet for a custom fit with breathability
- Slightly asymmetrical shape keeps the power comfortably focused on the big toe.
- Lace holes in the front and speed lacing allows you to cinch up quickly while ensuring a snug fit throughout
- Durable, high-friction rubber outsoles grips rock and gym holds
- Split tongues allow for easy entry/exit without moving around
- Can be resoled by evolv
- Best Use: Rock Climbing
- Climbing Shoe Type: Neutral
- Last: Slip-lasted
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: TRAX high-friction rubber
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|