In partnering with the CDTC, we created The Grays Peak, featuring the CDT logo emblazoned on the back of the calf. This style is modeled after our most popular technical trail sock, the Damascus, with the durability for all outdoor adventurers. Farm to Feet is a proud supporter of the CDTC's mission of completing, promoting and protecting the Continental Divide Trail.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 53% US Nylon/44% US Merino Wool/3% US LYCRA Spandex
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||53% US Nylon/44% US Merino Wool/3% US LYCRA Spandex|
|Additional Features||Quick drying`Wicking|