The Keb Trousers are excellent for technically advanced trekking when mobility and durability are imperative. The trousers also have durable G-1000Â®Â Eco at the seat, the front of the legs, knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, with double layer fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots.
This product will be shipped directly from Fjallraven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- G-1000 EcoÂ®Â Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton,
- Stretch: 63% polyamide, Â 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Weight: 625 g in size 48
- A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat
- The trouser fly is also extended to enable extra ventilation
- Â Two leg pockets, one zippered and the other with a flap and inner mesh pocket for small items
- High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down
- Strap adjustment with buckle on the cuffs and boot hooks to attach to ski or hiking boots
|Country of Origin||Imported|