A timeless outdoor jacket that is durable and versatile in G-1000 Eco recycled polyester and organic cotton. Both wind and water resistant, it is suitable for both everyday life and general outdoor use. The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides. With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
This product will be shipped directly from Fjällräven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fixed hood that can be rolled up into collar
- Two-way zipper with protective press button flap
- Bellow pleats in shoulders and elbows provide freedom of movement
- Adjustable draw cord waist and hem
- Adjustable buttoned sleeve cuffs
|Country of Origin||Imported|