Lightweight and soft fleece sweater made from recycled polyester with a slightly marbled look. Just as comfortable under a shell jacket when gazing out from the Skierfe cliff on a crisp day as it is attractive on its own as dusk falls over your summer cabin. The fleece is manufactured in an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the thread in the same step. For this model, that means about 50 percent less water and 31 percent less energy consumption compared to a traditionally produced fleece sweater.
This product will be shipped directly from Fjällräven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% Polyester, G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000 reinforcements over shoulders supports backpack straps
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zipper flaps in natural tone leather
- High collar with chin protection
|Country of Origin||Imported|