Warm and waterproof winter parka, developed and tested in cooperation with the guides and dog mushers of Fjällräven Polar. The outer fabric is a hardwearing polyamide with a waterproof Hydratic membrane lining and reinforcements in G-1000 on the shoulders, hood, pockets and sleeves. The synthetic Supreme Microloft padding makes the jacket comfortable and warm, even in damp conditions. Its synthetic fibers can withstand tough handling and repeated washing without affecting its warming ability drastically.
This product will be shipped directly from Fjällräven and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 100% Polyamide. Lining: 100% polyamide. Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable hood with detachable synthetic fur edging
- Bellows pockets with flaps, plus extra fleece-lined side openings for hand warming
- Vertical chest pockets with zippers
- D-ring under chest pocket to attach equipment
- Two-way zipper with protective flap
- Adjustable draw cord waist
|Country of Origin||Imported|