For whatever you could encounter on the jobsite, this pair of work shoes has you prepared in advance. Its moisture-absorbing interior keeps you comfortable, while oil-, chemical-, and abrasion-resistant soles, a slip-resistant outsole, and a composite toe take a range of hazards into account.
This product will be shipped directly from Florsheim and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Composite toe, lace-up work shoe featuring a full-grain leather upper, a moisture absorbent Tailex and Cambrelle lining, a soft polyurethane midsole, non-marking rubber forefoot and heel plates, and a heel airbag
- Moc toe casual oxford
- The long-wearing polyurethane outsole is resistant to oil, chemicals, and abrasives
- Removable F2A Insole â€“ Soft-molded, dual-density polyurethane insert that cushions and cradles the foot, provides additional shock-absorbing ball and heel pads, and a moisture-absorbing fabric covering
- Slip Resistant Outsole - Designed to provide a higher level of coefficient of friction with the walking surface to improve slip resistance
- Static Dissipative Outsole - Allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity buildup
- Composite Toe - A toe cap made from a non-ferrous elastomeric material, which is lightweight and will not conduct heat, cold, or electricity
- 100% Non-metallic
- ASTM F2413-05 Approved - This is the new official standard for safety footwear in the United States
|Country of Origin||Imported|