For continuing cycling training through fall, layer up to go farther. This wool cap fits right under your helmet to offer a combination of low-profile warmth and moisture-wicking comfort, but its thicker feel lets you wear it away from the bike. Wherever you are, get extra protection against the cold with its fold-down ear flaps, while the reinforced brim shields your eyes from sun and rain.
- Made out of a merino wool blend, which helps with controlling moisture, temperature, and odors
- X-Static liner offers a breathable construction that wicks moisture away from your skin
- Thin enough to be worn as a helmet liner, and substantial enough for use as an everyday hat
- Ear flaps fold down for an extra layer of warmth
- Reinforced brim offers shade against the sun and rain
|Country of Origin||Imported|