The La DND’s™ simple, slip-on design acts like a durable second skin that provides a layer of protection from abrasion and hazards while enhancing comfort and control of the bike. The fit is tailored to eliminate bunching, and creates a feel that is durable enough for trail riding, yet light enough to use on the road. And, Touchscreen Technology™ lets you sort out your digital devices without removing your gloves.
- Highly absorbent wiping surface, Simple, slip-on design, Silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip, Touchscreen Technology
- Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design, and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers, and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel, and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Palm – Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit, Ax Suede™ synthetic leather for durability - 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Upper – Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh, Reinforced fingertips for hard-wearing durability, Flex zones at the knuckles enhance articulation - 70% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Padding – 2mm EVA crash pad distributes impact energy - Rubber 80% , Bentonite 10%, Oxidizing agent 10
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Breathable mesh upper; synthetic leather palm|