The Petra™ VR is a versatile shoe that combines performance riding features like clipless pedal compatibility with the walkability and comfort of a light hiking shoe. We take an upper made from a supple, breathable microfiber and mesh and match it to an injected inner shank to help power transfer to the pedals. This is a true cycling shoe that doesn’t compromise the flexibility you need when you’re walking on the trail.
- Upper – High-Quality, Breathable Synthetic and Mesh, Laced Closure with a Lace Holder
- Outsole – Molded SPD-Compatible Shank with Optimized Cleat Zone, EVA Midsole, Vibram® Rubber Outsole
- Vibram® is the world leader in high-performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickest moldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flatpedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and Megagrip, a high-performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
- Footbed – Molded EVA Footbed with Medium Arch Support
- Weight: 14.29 oz. (405 grams) – size 39
|Country of Origin||Imported|