Korma is a mild spiced, creamy curry typically made with yogurt and tomatoes thickened with nuts or seeds. At Good To-Go we’ve made a traditional Indian Korma with whole toasted and ground spices, walnuts and coconut.
- Loaded with carrots, parsnips, green beans and sweet peas
- Protein and fiber-packed chick peas
- Ginger and turmeric naturally provide immune system benefits
- 5-year shelf life
- Gluten, cholesterol, and trans fat free
- Meals are typically under 375 calories per serving
- Single serving 3.4 oz.
- INGREDIENTS: (notice how many you can pronounce!)
- Carrot, Parsnip, Green Bean, Dehydrated Chick Peas (Chick Pea), Onion, Sweet Peas, Canned Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes), Unsulfured & Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Yogurt Powder Blend (Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk Solids & Yogurt Cultures), Grapeseed Oil, Tomato Flakes (Tomato), Ginger, Walnuts, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Poppy Seed, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Clove, Dried Chiles
- CONTAINS: Milk, Walnuts, Coconut
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||USA|