Granite Gear’s backpack profile is tall and slim, and it’s not just because it looks cool. It allows ergonomic packing of a laptop, books, and gear without smashing your PB&J sandwich! It also keeps the weight of the pack closer to the carrier’s back, providing better center of gravity.
- Barrier Water-Repellency: Durable Repelaweave fabrics to shelter your gear from the elements. Abrasion- and extreme water-resistant Tarpualite fabric provides a bottom shell of defense. Includes durable water-repellent zippers and an extreme water-resistant valuables pocket zipper
- Gear-Tec Technology Protection: Supreme Tricot-lined laptop/tablet defense keeps your devices safe. Tricot-Lined electronics pockets provide care for your gadgets.
- Trail Tested Load-Carrying Technology includes an ergonomic, raised-foam back panel with lumbar support, a breathable, load-absorbing shoulder harness, a load-stabilizing sternum strap, and a load-bearing waist belt
- Repelaweave Fabric with Barrier Water Repellent Coating for Maximum Protection Against the Elements
- Compression Molded Back Panel with Ventilation Channels
- Load-Absorbing Shoulder Straps with EVA Foam for Comfort
- Load-Stabilizing Sternum Strap
- Ergonomic MaxLoad Multi-Compartment Design
- Gear-Tec Tricot-Lined Padded Computer Compartment fits most 17” Laptops
- Barrier Zipper Tricot-Lined Pocket for Valuables
- Interior Tricot Lined Tablet Sleeve
- Multi-Pocket Organizer with Tricot Lining
- Dual, Low-Profile, Expandable Hydration Pockets
- Lash Strap for Easy Attachment
- Roll-Top Zippered Opening for Greater Defense Against the Elements
- Pull-Tab Webbing Allows for Quick Access into Main Compartment
- Padded Front Panel for Added Internal Protection
- Dimensions: 19" X 12" X 7"
- Volume: 1585 cu. in./26 Liters
- Weight: 2.22 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|