The Gregory Jade 38 Pack offers more volume than a daypack, but less bulk than a full-on backpacking pack. It is incredibly lightweight and comfortable, but can take anything you throw at it: from an overnight to three day trek.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Front U-Zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hip belt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Integrated rain cover
- Cross-over side compression straps
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
- Body dimensions: 21.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|