With a full 70 liters of available capacity (in size Small/Medium), the Wander 70 meets the requirements for week-long and longer trips, and its adjustable VersaFit suspension allows it to adjust across a wide range of small-framed users. Designed for ages 10 through 18, but featured and constructed identically to a Gregory adult pack, the sub-four-pound Wander 70 is a comfortable, durable, and lightweight heavy-load hauler made for extended stays in the backcountry.
- Fabric Material: 210-denier Big Rip nylon/420-denier high-density nylon
- Frame Material: Spring Steel
- Top Panel Access
- Adjustable wishbone torso suspension
- Plush, fully adjustable harness
- Airwave back panel with 3D foam
- Active Wrap hip belt
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Fitted rain cover
- Full length U-Zip main pack access
- Front stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Floating top pocket with upper and underside zippered pockets, reflective lash points and key clip for additional secure storage
- Dual side stretch-mesh pockets
- Zippered hip belt pockets to store small essentials
- Lower side compression pass-through
- Sternum strap buckle with safety whistle
- Custom-molded zipper for a comfortable grip
- Body dimensions: 11.4 in x 8.3 in. x 2.4 in.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Volume: 70 L
|Country of Origin||Imported|