When it is time to escape from the crowds, the sleek women's Maven 45 overnight pack makes short work of long distance treks. Convenient storage options keep you organized on the trail, and Aerolon ventilated suspension keeps you cool and comfortable as it supports the load.
This product ships directly from Gregory and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% Nylon: 210 CryptoRip Nylon / 100D High Tenacity Nylon
- 135D High Density Embossed Polyester Lining
- Aluminum frame
- Aerolon Suspension Technology: uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance
- Matrix Ventilated: Dual-density LifeSpan EVA foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
- Padded adjustable hipbelts with large zippered pockets: Hipbelt adjustment allows the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- Soft molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- Integrated raincover with zippered pocket stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure way to store your shades on the go
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Top pocket with two zippered compartments and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression: one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two styles)
- Front stretch mesh stuff pocket for gear overflow
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Comfort grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Reinforced bottom panel
- with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- Molded Webbing Keepers for compression strap management
- Fits 22 in. - 46 in. torso
- Volume: 45 L (2,746 cu. in.)
- Max Carry Weight: 40 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 27 in. x 13 in. x 10 in.
- Product Weight: 3 lb.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|