The Stout 65 is at home in unfamiliar territory, confident on the trail, and ready for anything from a week of camping to extended wanderlust among the coastal cities and mountain villages of South America. With 65 liters of space, the support of TrailFlex suspension, and an extra anti-barreling stay giving you a 45-pound (21kg) load capacity, this capable hauler has the range you need and the carrying comfort you want. The removable SideTrack daypack adds versatility for urban exploration or day hikes.
- Made out of polyester and multi-density foam
- Innovative, wishbone-shaped TrailFlex suspension system, made out of a spring steel alloy and HDPE, offers a lightweight but stable design that’s easily able to hold onto 45 lbs. of gear
- Includes a removable daypack encompassing an ultralight backpack with a hydration reservoir
- Stow integrated raincover into its own pocket to keep it out of the way, and quickly deploy it at the first sign of inclement weather
- Solar-ready design includes clipped attachment points to secure a set of solar panels (not included)
- Easy packing, access, and gear removal with the U-zip panel
- TrailFit adjustable hip belt
- Removable lid
- Offers top and bottom access
- Pockets added to top, bottom and hip belt
- Larger hip belt pockets help with holding electronics, snacks, and other smaller items
- Measures 28.4" x 14.2" x 14.2"
- Weighs 3.81 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|