An ultralight pack with proper support and essential features provides a better experience—more efficient and much more enjoyable—than a hyper-minimalist stuff sack with zero structure. The difference shows the morning after a 15-mile day, when the Octal 45 proves that comfort is one trail essential you can’t live without.
- 100% nylon
- AeroSpan suspension with EVAP moisture-wicking shallow-depth ventilated back panel
- Ventilated, dual-density FocusForm shoulder harness and extra supportive hip belts with targeted comfort zones
- Leaf-Spring Lumbar pad for comfortable, energy-saving load transfer
- Ultra-light 7001 aluminum perimeter frame with anti-barreling support
- Included custom-fitted rain cover stows in the top pocket for quick access in unexpected showers
- Removable top zippered pocket to shed ounces and swap-in included ultra-light weather flap to stay protected (stows in top pocket)
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure, and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- Quick-access, on-the-go water bottle stow access on both the right and left sides
- Oversized, durable front stretch mesh pocket for quick-access organization
- Dual-zippered hip belt pockets provide secure, easy-to-access storage
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets with large capacity for bottles, camp sandals, and trekking poles
- Dual-adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes
- Ultra-light V-Compression system on side and bottom of bags
- Lower side compression pass-through on side pocket for over/under option
- Gear attachment points on top pocket and main body
- XS: 42L
- SM: 45L
- MD: 48L
- XS: 24 x 12.5 x 10”
- SM: 26 x 12.5 x 10.5”
- MD: 28 x 12.5 x 11.5”
- XS: 2.30-lbs.
- SM: 2.39-lbs.
- MD: 2.47-lbs.
- Spot clean
|Weight||XS: 2.30-lbs.; SM: 2.39-lbs.; MD: 2.47-lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|