The Zulu 40 Pack offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered with security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hip belt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Integrated rain cover
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
- Body Dimensions: 23.5" x 13.5" x 9.5"
- Weight: 2.86 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|