For trekking and snow climbs, add this self-arrest axe to your group of tools. For strength, Grivel drop-forged the body and pick in a single piece, while the carbon-steel head includes an inclined pick with teeth along half its length.
This product will be shipped directly from Grivel and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Carbon-steel head with a classically inclined pick with teeth along half its length
- Hot, drop-forced body and pick for a single-piece design
- Stamped adze welded into design
- ERGAL shaft goes above UIAA standards for strength and durability
- Shaft is coated with epoxy-based paint
- CE Certified B
- Ideal for trekking, snow climbs, schools, and rental programs
- Weighs 16.9 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|